At Royal Aero GmbH we are passionate about building the best team to deliver the service and quality customers have come to expect of our industry leading brand.
We are always looking for people who are...
- Service Orientated
Adding talented, vibrant individuals to our team is crucial in helping us to achieve this.
We currently have the following positions available, if none of these are suitable for you, but you you think you have what it takes to join our team we would still love to hear from you. Get in touch via our contact page to make first contact.
Engine Records Manager (M/F/D)
The role will be based on a 37.5 hour working week and salary will be dependent on experience.
Reporting to the Head of Operations and Chief Engineer, the Engine Records Manager at Royal Aero will primarily be responsible for accuracy and completeness of all customer and internal portfolios of Engines, APUs and Thrust Reversers technical records along with assisting with records review for lease returns, pre-purchase reviews and shop visit documents.
This role will be based from Royal Aero’s head office in Horsham with the flexibility to work from home. The right to live and work within the UK is essential. The Engine Records Manager is expected to enhance their personal and company reputation through their positive attitude, knowledge, professionalism and integrity. International travel will be essential to represent our customers at the various repair facilities.
The main tasks to be carried out day to day are as follows.
- Review compliance of Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins to ensure the correct status is reflected in the provided record files
- Review technical records packages for pre-purchase of assets including Airframe, Landing Gear, Engines and APUs
- Review technical records for Lease Redeliveries and compile open items lists, working with all parties to close out any discrepancies
- Identify and resolve record deficiencies and liaise with customers to close out any outstanding open items
- Work to seek further business and new customers for the company
- Other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
Relevant knowledge and experience with aviation technical records discipline within an engine leasing, airline, MRO or Consultancy organisation. A Strong understanding of Back to Birth LLP trace regulatory requirements and the ability to perform Back to Birth trace reviews on LLPs, Engines, APUs and Landing Gear. Knowledge and understanding of the Engine leasing requirements and Lease Agreement conditions.
Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to write concise, well-structured reports containing reasoned, sustained argument using adequately weighted evidence in response to specific questions. Reports should be clear, coherent, and grammatically correct.
Investment Analyst (m/f/d)
Royal Aero GmbH (“Royal Aero”), founded in 2002, is a global leader in the commercial aviation aftermarket. Our best-in-class offerings include a wide range of solutions to airlines, lessors, and MROs including aircraft and engine leasing, trading, revenue sustainment and maintenance avoidance strategies, parts supply, material management, asset management, and consultancy services.
We are looking for a driven and resourceful Investment Analyst to join our Investment Team. This position will be based in either Horsham, England or Miesbach, Germany with hybrid/remote working available on terms to be agreed.
- · Model and price new acquisition opportunities taking into consideration investor returns
- · Build dynamic models capable of scenario analysis of an investment’s cash forecast and funding assumptions
- · Calculate and monitor performance and distributions across Royal Aero’s investment portfolio
- · Support investor and lender reporting requirements across all investment platforms
- · Work with the technical team to understand and assist in the forecasting of aircraft and engines' projected maintenance condition as all other related analyses
- · Assist in the creation of key investment underwriting documents (investment memos, lessee due diligence, etc.)
- · Work with acquisition team to develop buy side, sell side, and lease proposals and term sheets
- · Perform market and lessee specific research and analysis
- · Support senior management as needed with ad hoc analyses and materials
- · Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting with +3.5 GPA or local equivalent
- · 2 to 4 years aviation industry experience preferred
- · Advanced Excel skills a must with proficiency in PowerPoint
- · Strong finance and accounting background (CFA candidates a plus)
- · Strong written and oral communication skills
- · organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently
What we offer you:
- · An interesting working environment in the modern world of aviation
- · Flexible working hours with core time regulations
- · A pleasant, relaxed working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- · Very good opportunities for further development and promotion
The ideal candidate is someone passionate about investing and finance with excellent critical thinking, analytical, and communication skills. Central to the role is the ability to perform complex financial modelling and analysis, manage multiple projects, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. The successful candidate will be able to learn the firm’s investment strategy quickly and provide critical insights based on detailed financial analysis and diligence of a given opportunity. Only candidates with a strong work ethic will be successful in this role. Candidates should be able to demonstrate relevant skills through their past work, strong academic history, and case study.
You are interested in this responsible job in a modern environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application:
Royal Aero GmbH, Maxlrainer Str. 12, 83714 Miesbach, Germany